Δευτέρα 13 Ιουνίου 2011

M & M style

Today i wanted to war something diffrent than the other days as the last few days i was too casual dress, so i get bored of it lol. As i was searching through my inventory i found this beautiful dress from HOX and when i try it on me my mind run to the finesmith jewellry found on the hunt, so i started added jewellry. I really like the fact you can change then to any color so they fit with almost all outfits. The total look i had allready with the dress and the jewelry made me thing about hair... hmm you can have some choices in the hair but i wanted something that would fit with all my outfit without making it bad and boring. So i added this playfull hair to finish my outfit. Oh i really need this out of the boring ones i had last days :P Here is a pic i try to make.. well its not so good but i think works to give an idea of the look lol

Dress: HOX - Toadstool Garden dress (Blue)
Eyejewel: Finesmith Designs - Egyptian - Rissa - eye ornament
Jewelry: Finesmith Designs - Parapapa set
Hair: Vanity Hair - Bubbles (Nova black)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου